October 25, 2013

Halloween Scroll Saw Projects Sneek Peek

I'm starting a series of videos on Halloween Scroll Saw projects this week.  The patterns were created by a prolific designer and scroll sawyer named Steve Good.



Steve's blog is HERE and contains a massive FREE scroll saw pattern catalogue with all kinds of projects for every level of scroller.

I'll be doing a silhouette project on Frankenstein:

 
 
A Grim Reaper candle holder:


And preparing for the zombie apocalypse with a nice Happy Halloween plaque:


I hope to release one video a day all weekend (provided I can get them all edited) so that you'll have time to scroll one of the projects out in time for "all hallows eve"...


If YOU have a scroll project completed and would like to show it off, head over to my Facebook page and post a pic of it:  http://facebook.com/reaganite71  I would love to see it.

I try to check on that page at least once every day or two, but sometimes with work, filming, editing, eating, and sleeping, I get behind ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment